Thursday, March 31, 2016

Contoh Text Recount



This happened last month, when I had outing class with schoolmates. My teacher said that this was the last outing class before we ended our study. Therefore, I assumed it’s time to have fun.
I prepared everything, including my lovely smartphone. It could perpetuate my journey with its built-in camera. I slipped it inside my bag. My teacher told us that we might bring it. However, we could not operate it during the visiting. So, for safety, I entrusted it to my teacher.
At 8o’clock, we left Jogja. Our first destination was to the Military Academy. To me, nothing was interesting there. We just visited the museum with a boring tour guide explanation. Yet, there was a spot where the photograph of the best alumni every generation placed. Some of them became famous people in this country. Let us say, the sixth president of Republic of Indonesia, the current Secretary of Defense, the current Indonesian Commander in Chief, and many others. Our trip at Military Academy Museum ended at 11 o’clock. 
The next destination was Kiai Langgeng Park. I visited once last year and nothing significantly changed, except the ticket. Now it was well-organized. The ticket was for many attractions including the newest, the 6 Dimension movie attraction, and many others. I tried almost all of them. My friends did too. They took pictures using their smartphone. What!! Where is mine, I cried immediately. Few minutes later, my teacher called us to come back to our bus. It was time to leave. It was resentful. I did not take any picture yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment